Innovate your lessons or create an after-school club to join the movement.
Let’s close the gender gap in tech!
Industry-created Tech Courses for secondary school students.
Kickstart your student’s journey into STEM learning with InnovateHer Online. InnovateHer Online is an eLearning space where students can access hours of fun and interactive content designed to help them discover their full potential while teaching relevant, industry-needed skills.
The courses have been designed to reach Gatsby Benchmarks (4&5) and are linked with the curriculum to allow you to plug and play whilst getting the best and most up-to-date lessons straight to your students.
Get your students to learn Coding, Cyber Security, and even UX Design!
Created in Partnership with
How does it work?
Ways to be involved:
- Get your students learning on InnovateHer Online, with unlimited access!
- Use our courses in your ICT and STEM-focused lessons
- Start an after-school club
- Organise a Career Talk
- Have a tech brand attend a career day
- Help your students organise work experience and future career opportunities, including apprenticeships
Benefits of InnovateHer 👇
- Reach Gatsby Benchmarks (4&5)
- Curriculum linked
- Prepared sessions to save you lesson planning
- Increase in diverse representation within GCSE subjects
- Pump passion into the classroom
- Variety of learning styles: assemblies, courses, short career
- Connect with experts in the tech industry.
Thinking of starting an after-school club?
Anyone can start an after-school club – no experience needed!
Our courses come in all shapes and sizes to suit your needs – from longer courses, which can take 3-6 sessions or 5-minute skill builders – you can take your after-school STEM club in any direction you choose!
We do ask that you follow our safeguarding policy, written by students, and acknowledge that all our spaces, in all their uses, are founded in respect and kindness.
For more information, resources (such as posters), and a general guide – please contact our schools team below.
Being matched with our Partners
As part of our offering, some of our schools will be specifically matched with a Partner. This is an amazing opportunity to get exclusive access to a big brand and all their knowledge!
Schools who are matched, in addition to all the above, will get:
- Direct access to one of our partnered brands
- Inspiring assemblies, in person or online, with your matched brand
- In-person and bespoke activity with the brand, such as career advice, potential work experience, and even a site trip!
- Potential apprenticeship talks and mock interviews
- First access to our new courses – with the chance to feedback and help us make our courses even better
We will reach out to schools directly about this opportunity!
“I’m so impressed with how InnovateHer has helped our girls to develop their confidence, their digital skills and to discover talents they never knew they had.”
Want to be kept in the loop?
Sign up for our teacher newsletter to keep up to date with our latest course launches, events and teacher community updates.
Our teacher newsletter features exclusive opportunities, competitions and events. You name it, we have it all!
None – students can learn all the courses on their own, and there are options for discussions that students can work together in the class, but no prep is necessary on your part.
You’re the expert! Our learning platform is a tool to compliment your already great lessons. However, if you’re needing a little inspiration, why not drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have 15 mins? ->
Meet the expert series
Quick skills (to be uploaded later)
Be the best you
Do you have 30 min – 1 hr?
Do you have 2 – 4 hrs?
Discover cyber security
We value diversity, inclusion and allyship, and we encourage all genders and identities to use our platform.
Whilst content on our platform is not strictly for girls, it has been built with the tech industry gender gap in mind. Ultimately, we are trying to remedy this gender gap, therefore our learning platform proudly uses diverse role models, and inspirational women throughout.
Tap or click on the activity you are interested in, and you will be directed to the right place. Alternatively, you can drop us an email at email@example.com.
Of course. We would love for you to use our platform in your classroom, so any help that you may need we will right by your side.
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can drop us a message on social media. The links are at the bottom of this page.
Yes. We’ve put a lot of work into making our online environments safe for our students and we’ve consulted with students on our safeguarding framework.