We are currently looking for an apprentice. We have one space and the apprentice should be looking to complete one of the following Level 4 courses – Devops Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Cyber Security, or Web Development.
The apprentice will be expected to become a part of the team, assisting in the following tasks:
- Server configuration and testing
- Implementing security practices
- Reviewing client and Interconnect web applications for security issues and breaches
- Managing and monitoring the performance of our web applications
- Supporting development staff in managing their technical environments
- Managing backups and reviewing quality and security of backups
- Working on web application code and back-ends
- Database management and security in the cloud
You will be given on the job training, as well as completing training with an accredited learning provider.
You will work 37.5 hours, and you will have 32 days of paid holiday which includes banks holidays. We allow hybrid working and can be flexible with working hours and times in order to accommodate health and family needs. Our office building is fully accessible. And we provide a supportive and inclusive environment for all members of staff.
We strongly encourage applications from women, people of diverse ethnic and social backgrounds, and individuals with disabilities.
For all enquiries please email email@example.comApply Now Back to listings