Are you an experienced Automotive Integration Engineer, looking for your next opportunity? If so, Expleo have the opportunity for you! Expleo Engineering is seeking to recruit additional Engineers, to join our current project team based on site with a major automotive manufacturer based in Warwickshire.
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe.
Responsibilities of the Integration Engineer include:
* Creation of test plans for Vehicle Systems Integration.
* Ensuring software quality reflects tests and acceptance criteria are executed to correct procedures and operating conditions.
* Establish, maintain and communicate accurate test planning and delivery.
* Creation of trends analysis to defined metrics supporting maturity sign off.
Skills required for the Integration Engineer role:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in a relevant engineering discipline.
* Full UK Drivers Licence.
* Strong technical background with proven knowledge of electrical and software engineering.
* Knowledge of vehicle components and software systems including architectures and integrated software solutions.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates can work within the UK. For further information on the Integration Engineer role please apply now!