Are you an experienced Automotive BIW Dimensional Engineer, looking for your next opportunity? If so, Expleo have the opportunity for you! Expleo Engineering is seeking to recruit additional Engineers, to join our current project team based on site with a major automotive manufacturer based in Solihull.
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe.
Responsibilities of the BIW Dimensional Engineer:
* Conduct Dimensional Variation of BIW, Trims and chassis assemblies (Vehicle level) and identify the potential issues with the Tolerance stack-up study.
* Coordinate with stake holders to get the necessary inputs for DVA study.
* Provide the Product / Process improvement recommendation to achieve the vehicle level tolerance based on the DVA study.
* Sketch book update & define the action plans on vehicle level tolerance.
Skills for the BIW Dimensional Engineer role:
* Experience in Vehicle level Gap & Flush in Physical Phase.
* Experience in Dimensional Variation Analysis (DVA) using Catia based 3DCS.
* Strong communication skills.
* Have good working knowledge on GD&T General Assembly.
* Experience in Worst case & RSS tolerance stake up study.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates can work within the UK. For further information on the BIW Dimensional Engineer role please apply now!