EM Service Delivery Manager
Location: Portsmouth Naval Base, we offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: £51,000 – 54,000 + annual incentive bonus
What you’ll be doing:
· Management responsibility and accountability for a number of Contracts (projects) with significant customer and supplier engagement
· Resolving issues as they arise; confidently and efficiently
· Ensuring the accuracy of contract review packs, phase reviews and all reporting; including financial and budgetar
· Ensuring projects adhere to time, cost, quality and key performance indicators
· Undertaking risk management, using the risk register
· Liaising with Procurement, Supply Chain and Engineering to ensure all programmes are on track
· Agility to support business winning developments; support to the bid through to mobilisation and delivery
Your skills and experiences:
· Experience successfully managing customer service delivery projects with significant amounts of supply chain activity involving the provision of equipment spare/repairs
· Experience running Contract and Phase Reviews for projects in accordance with the Lifecycle Management Framework
· Stakeholder management experience, with a significant track record in customer and supplier engagement
· Experience of management reporting and delivering projects in accordance with customer KPIs
· Experience of working with a Defence customer in an Engineering environment
· Experience working in a Service delivery environment
· Experience in financial reporting
· PM qualification (e.g., APMP, PMP)
· Degree/HND qualified or equivalent experience
· A good commercial acumen
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The UK Equipment Management team:
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work in one of the newest, largest, and rapidly expanding areas of warship support.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be managing the delivery of equipment support contracts across the Royal Navy Fleet inclusive of Surface and Submarine Platforms. This includes delivery of spares, repairs and obsolescence solutions in accordance with the customer requirements. You will be working alongside multiple functions to ensure that the customers and platforms needs are supported on a global scale delivering to cost and quality.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.
Closing Date: 22nd November 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.Apply Now Back to listings