Location: Preston or Frimley – (Hybrid Model) – (Candidates successfully shortlisted for an interview will be invited to one of our Preston offices to take part in multiple, short, face to face interviews and group tasks on the 5th of March 2024) We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: £36,000 – £46,000 – Depending on experience and skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning and leading workshops with stakeholders of all levels to elicit, document and analyse requirements and scoping the business need
- Critical success factors, business requirements and detailed solution/system requirements
- Managing and tracing requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Business process capture and analysis
- Identifying the impacts of change, verifying readiness, and preparing stakeholders to embed change
- Delivery and management of the communications plan
- Capturing benefit profiles and their realisation
Your skills and experiences:
- Strong experience eliciting and documenting requirements for technical projects, including leading workshops for requirements elicitation
- Demonstrable evidence analysing and documenting business processes
- Demonstrable evidence to effectively supporting delivery of Business Change Management tasks on complex projects
- Strong experience working with, and influencing, senior stakeholders
- Qualifications such as APMG Change Management, BCS BA Diploma, IIBA, AgileBA
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Business Analyst/Business Change team:
We are a team of experienced Business Change and Business Analyst professionals who deliver an end-to-end capability by engaging early in the process to establish the needs of our customers, elicit their requirements, understand the impact of the change, and deliver tangible benefits. We provide a wide range of service offerings underpinned by industry recognised tools and techniques.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.
Closing Date: 13/02/2024
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.Apply Now Back to listings