Lucid Games are looking for Technical Artists of all levels to work with their experienced team on an exciting new console title.
The successful candidate will work with the art and programming teams to develop and maintain asset pipelines by:
- Working with the art, programming and design team to support their day-to-day roles.
- Helping to develop tools to improve workflow efficiencies for 3D and 2D Artists.
- Debug and assist in fixing art issues within the game.
- Ensure art asset production is efficient at each step through the pipeline.
- Experience of using 3rd party engines such as Unity or Unreal Engine
- A solid understanding of 3D and 2D art pipelines within games
- A good knowledge of 3D art tools such as 3ds Maya or Max and 2D Art tools such as Photoshop
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Mel
- An understanding of shaders
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.