We are looking for a new Senior Developer to join Cantarus, an award winning, Top 10 Digital Agency in Manchester city centre. This people-driven company is focused on developing their employees’ natural ability into exceptional skill by providing them with the best tools and techs, a Continuing Professional Development Program, and empowering them with decision-making and a clearly laid career path. Cantarus is renowned for building outstanding web and mobile products and has become a prestigious and trusted agency with a world-class Net Promoter Score of +88. The new Senior Developer will play a key role in upholding their superb reputation by leading the technical development of a multi-project software delivery team on Microsoft .NET Technology platforms eg: .NET Core, Web API, SQL Server. The Senior Developer role will also include:
– Architecting innovative solutions for several concurrent client projects
– Taking ownership of more complex parts of projects, guiding developers to the right solution
– Code reviewing the work of the developers on complex areas of solutions and on a periodic basis.
– Investigation future technologies and assessing how and whether they should be used by the team.
– Mentor more junior team members, educating them on best practises and furthering their career development.
– Work to establish Best Practise for development standards, in collaboration with other senior development staff.
If you have at least commercial in a similar role, utilising a selection of the below skills, then we would love to hear from you.
• SQL Server • Git / Source Control / Docker
• CI /CD
• Front-end & Back-end (Unit) Testing
• Ability to adapt to a high-pressure, reactive working environment
• Self-motivated & delivery-focused
The Senior Developer will also be rewarded with an excellent benefits scheme, 25 days holiday, 5% pension, flexible working hours, not to mention a strong team of like-minded individuals for you to collaborate with and mentor, who will be sure to help you accelerate your career growth. Please register your interest by responding to this advert and we will contact all successfully screened applicants with more details and a full job description.Apply Now Back to listings