Lucid Games Ltd are looking for a QA Manager to join their team to help oversee the quality and compliance across all of their console and PC titles
- Management of the Quality Assurance team across all of the studios projects on a variety of platforms.
- Reporting QA progress on each project to the senior production team.
- Champion QA best practices in order to highlighting and resolve QA project risks.
- Actively participate in planning meetings, and bug triages to report on progress or issues.
- Managing the bug tracking process and Jira database, highlighting key issues to the development team.
- Responsible for test processes across QA team and the wider studio, including working with appropriate tools and automation where required .
- Work closely with the development team in order to understand upcoming features and proactively find issues early in development.
- Mentor existing team members to ensure high quality standards throughout the studio.
- Work with Community Managers in order to ensure that community reported issues are recorded and prioritised.
- Understanding of QA process and testing methodologies in order to improve QA approaches across projects.
- Experience of working with Live Ops and rapid turnaround of game updates to multiple stores.
- Ability to mentor other members of the team to improve standards and an ability to lead by example.
- Ability to identify potential improvements in testing and make necessary changes in an appropriate ways, particularly in adopting automated testing processes
- Attention to detail with an inquisitive mind, not afraid to ask difficult questions where required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks across projects at different stages of development, with excellent time management skills
- Problem solver with a “can-do” attitude, in order to ensure that the team runs in an efficient way.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude for researching understanding new technologies and processes.
- Flexible hours – Lucid understand how important it is that we are all able to maintain a healthy work/life balance so Lucid support flexible working, around our core hours of 10am to 4pm.
- Health care – Lucid provide you with private health care insurance for you, your partner and your children.
- Parental leave – Lucid offer a generous maternity & paternity leave above the statutory allowance.
- Independent Liverpool – All staff receive an Independent Liverpool Card for discounts in the area.
- Free parking – All staff have access to a free parking permit
- Social events – Lucid organise our own annual Christmas and Summer Parties as well as other get togethers around the rest of the year.
- Competitive Salary – Lucid offer great wages for the skills and personality you would bring to the team.
- Holidays – Lucid offer 25 days of holidays plus all national bank holidays. They also increase your allowance after five years of working with us up to a maximum of 35 days.
- Dental care – Lucid also have private Dental Care Insurance, which you and your partner could benefit from.
- Referral bonuses – If you refer a friend for one of our open job roles, you can earn a bonus if they’re hired and pass probation.
- City bikes – You can use Liverpool City Bikes at our expense at any time you like while being part of the company.
- Life assurance policy – Lucid provide Life Assurance Policy to all staff members with a lump sum of 4 x annual salary.
- Pension scheme – Lucid provide access to a group company pension scheme and they contribute by 3% of your annual salary. They have also elected to top up your pot with our employer national insurance savings.
- Charity events – Lucid organise and take part of various charity events to support organisations like Special Effects and other charities.
- Cycle to work – Lucid take part in the government Cycle to work scheme, which offers tax incentives to encourage employees to cycle to work.
If you think you meet the requirements and are interested in working with the team then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now Back to listings