Lucid Games Ltd are looking for an exceptional Physics Programmer to join their expanding team to work on original IP across console and PC platforms.
- As a physics programmer you will be responsible for working with their physics solutions that contribute to the game vision.
- You will work directly within a team of physics and technical programmers
- Experience working with physics systems
- You are experienced with established Physics engines like PhysX / Havoc
- The ability to work autonomously and be self motivated
- Strong physics/maths understanding
- Good knowledge of game engine architecture and code design patterns
- The ability to work with others in different disciplines
- Strong C++ experience
- Understanding of game engine workflow (UE4/Unity)
- Experience in building custom physics solutions across a range of game engines.
- Worked on multiple released to market game projects
- Experience with profiling tools
- Flexible hours – Lucid understand how important it is that we are all able to maintain a healthy work/life balance so Lucid support flexible working, around our core hours of 10am to 4pm.
- Health care – Lucid provide you with private health care insurance for you, your partner and your children.
- Parental leave – Lucid offer a generous maternity & paternity leave above the statutory allowance.
- Independent Liverpool – All staff receive an Independent Liverpool Card for discounts in the area.
- Free parking – All staff have access to a free parking permit
- Social events – Lucid organise our own annual Christmas and Summer Parties as well as other get togethers around the rest of the year.
- Competitive Salary – Lucid offer great wages for the skills and personality you would bring to the team.
- Holidays – Lucid offer 25 days of holidays plus all national bank holidays. They also increase your allowance after five years of working with us up to a maximum of 35 days.
- Dental care – Lucid also have private Dental Care Insurance, which you and your partner could benefit from.
- Referral bonuses – If you refer a friend for one of our open job roles, you can earn a bonus if they’re hired and pass probation.
- City bikes – You can use Liverpool City Bikes at our expense at any time you like while being part of the company.
- Life assurance policy – Lucid provide Life Assurance Policy to all staff members with a lump sum of 4 x annual salary.
- Pension scheme – Lucid provide access to a group company pension scheme and they contribute by 3% of your annual salary. They have also elected to top up your pot with our employer national insurance savings.
- Charity events – Lucid organise and take part of various charity events to support organisations like Special Effects and other charities.
- Cycle to work – Lucid take part in the government Cycle to work scheme, which offers tax incentives to encourage employees to cycle to work.
If you think you meet the requirements and are interested in working with the team then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now Back to listings