Quality Assurance Specialist, Technology
Quality Assurance Specialist, Technology
Liverpool Football Club is on an exciting journey when it comes to Tech. They`ve got big plans to have the leading technology capability in the Football Industry, enabling commercial revenue and delivering secure, resilient and consistent services to business and football customers.
They want their tech to be scalable, agile and able to support the business to meet it`s ever changing demands.
They`re looking for curious, creative and innovative people to come and join the team to ask questions and positively disrupt the status quo to help drive innovation.
They`re hiring for a Quality Assurance Specialist to help them achieve their vision by defining and executing against the test strategy and plan; supporting the development and execution of a wide range of test scripts to assure quality of code and ultimately to optimise the overall fan experience.
What does this role involve?
On a day to basis you will:
- Responsible for adhering to best practice testing methodologies as defined by the Manager, QA; contributing to practice reviews and supporting the implementation of lessons learned;
- Supporting the Manager, QA to produce a test strategy and plan for each release;
- Supporting the creation and execution of a wide range of functional and non-functional test scripts and cases for releases at LFC; working with Technical Leads where appropriate;
- Responsible for ensuring Technology`s deliverables are of a sufficient standard and represent the Fan / Business, ensuring a consistent interface / functionality set across our most popular devices;
- Responsible for assuring the quality of code through the application of best practice testing procedures;
- Responsible for executing best practice SIT & regression testing across all applications;
- Responsible for conducting security testing;
- Supporting the maintenance of testing tools at LFC;
- Responsible for keeping all testing tools / artifacts up to date as testing cycles progress
Who are we looking for?
They need somebody who has previously worked in a Testing role, ideally experienced in ISQTB and with excellent knowledge of automated testing tools and the development lifecycle.
Ideally you will have experience of release and deployment management processes and activities with a good understanding of technology integrations and integration platforms, together with experience of writing test cases and strategies.
There is a lot to do, the environment is evolving, and the pace is fast so to be successful you will be comfortable in working in this environment and have a good understanding of agile methodology. This is a collaborative role which lends itself to people who can work well with others.
This role will be ideal for somebody who shares our Club values of ambition, commitment, unity and dignity.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time permanent role working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday although flexible arrangements will be considered.
To reward your hard work and commitment they offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days). You can join the pension scheme where the Club will match your contributions up to 5%.
You will have access to their benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts in lots of local shops and restaurants and the opportunity to get involved with volunteering opportunities to give back to the local community.
Your main base will be their modern office space in Liverpool City Centre which is close to local bars, shops and restaurants and has great views over the City. Free fresh fruit is delivered regularly to the office and you can get a great cup of coffee from one of their coffee machines.
Working at Liverpool FC means you are part of an icon of global sport, a brand with an exceptional heritage. Hundreds of millions of people across the globe are devoted to the Club, but there is more to Liverpool FC than the scale of its fanbase. 126 years of success and heartache has forged a truly unique identity. Working for Liverpool FC makes you more than just an employee, you are an integral part of the world`s greatest football family.Apply Now Back to listings