Associate, Scrum Master
Associate, Scrum Master
Liverpool Football Club are on an exciting journey when it comes to Tech. They`ve got ambitious plans to have the leading technology capability in the Football Industry, enabling commercial revenue and delivering secure resilient and consistent services to business and football customers.
They want their tech to be scalable, agile and able to support the business to meet it`s ever-changing demands.
They`re looking for curious, creative and innovative people to come and join the team to ask questions and positively disrupt the status quo to help drive innovation.
They`re hiring for a Scrum Master to help them with achieving their vision by driving forwards the progress of the Product team, removing any impediments or blockers and managing dependencies external to the team. They are an expert in Agile methodologies and practices that will improve the flow and throughput of the team, working with the team to deliver and improve performance.
What does this role involve?
On a day to day basis you will:
- Remove blockers to the team`s progress
- Manage the Agile process; organise and facilitate Agile ceremonies including the daily scrum
- Work with other Product Owners / Senior Specialist Project Managers to track and manage cross Product dependencies
- Continuously analyse ways of working and impediments to speed, implementing improvements as necessary to optimise flow and speed to delivery
- Conduct retrospectives; provide advice and lessons learned to proactively help improve / streamline processes and ways of working
- Collaborate with the Agile Coach and Senior Associate, Agile Implementation to act as a coach/mentor for the Product team in Agile processes; providing one-to-one support where appropriate
- Coach and support the Product Owner in effective techniques for backlog creation, management and refinement
- Evangelise Agile across the business, supporting the Agile coach and Senior Associate,
Agile Implementation in disseminating the Agile mindset
- Nurture colleagues to embrace changes to their ways of working
Who are we looking for?
They need somebody with demonstrable experience in Agile values, Lean and continuous delivery. An experienced Scrum Master with experience of other approaches such as Lean, Kanban.
You have experience in DevOps behaviours and principles, a proven ability to implement continuous improvements across a range of teams and a demonstratable ability to apply and coach on Agile methodologies.
This role will be ideal for somebody who shares their Club values of ambition, commitment, unity and dignity.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time permanent role working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday.
To reward your hard work and commitment they offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days). You can join the pension scheme where the Club will match your contributions up to 5%.
You will have access to their benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts in tonnes of local shops and restaurants and the opportunity to get involved with volunteering opportunities to give back to the local community.
Your main base will be their modern office space in Liverpool City Centre which is close to local bars, shops and restaurants and has great views over the River Mersey. Free fresh fruit is delivered regularly to the office and you can get a good cup of coffee from one of the coffee machines. There will be regular travel involved.
Working at Liverpool FC means you are part of an icon of global sport, a brand with an exceptional heritage. Hundreds of millions of people across the globe are devoted to the Club, but there is more to Liverpool FC than the scale of its fanbase. 126 years of success and heartache has forged a truly unique identity. Working for Liverpool FC makes you more than just an employee, you are an integral part of the world`s greatest football family.Apply Now Back to listings