Lucid Games are looking for a talented Junior / Graduate Programmer to join their experienced team and work on exciting new projects for console and PC. As ever there’s a few things they need to see from you, as well as some things they think would be beneficial:
- A good degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Good C/C++ knowledge.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a small team.
- An enthusiasm and passion for games.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Lua, C# or Python.
- Good maths, particularly 3D geometry.
- An understanding of shaders and the graphics pipeline.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Basic knowledge of game design and development.
- Using or programming web/network services.