Game Data Analyst
Game Data Analyst
Lucid Games is looking for a Data Analyst to deliver key insights across the studio. Working across products both in active development & in live support cycles, data analysis will cover a broad range of activities such as supporting the design team with level/vehicle balancing insights to working closely with business stakeholders to better understand player behaviour.
- Defining analytics requirements & events and facilitate accurate data models for products in active development, ensuring all key game features and events are accounted for.
- Ownership & improvement of data analytics processes and practices.
- Working closely with project stakeholders to identify opportunities based on ad-hoc analysis of
player behaviour & market trends.
- Where appropriate, design AB tests and conduct analysis of results.
- Perform data analysis, using SQL to support reporting capabilities
- Create regular reporting on both product & project level KPIs & dashboards using BI tools
- Ad-hoc data analysis & problem solving
- Strong SQL experience working with large & complex data sets
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical approach and inquisitive mindset
- Previous experience in game development environment
- Passion for games
- Previous experience in data analytics or statistics
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, Looker or other BI Tools
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, R etc) to create custom data visualisations where beneficial
Please provide a cover letter to support your application. This cover letter should include:
- Why are you interested in working at Lucid Games?
- Why does this job appeal to you?
- What value do you believe your experience can bring to this role?
If you think you meet the requirements and are interested in working with the team then send your CV to