The core mission of this role is to create outstanding new products and content to drive forward Milexa’s vision to be an industry leading company; shaking up existing markets with remarkable, ahead of trend design.
As Creative Designer, you will be an integral part of a fast-growing company, working across multiple brands to deliver high quality and industry-leading design. The role will consist mainly of product development, creating innovative and modern wallpaper and flooring designs, that are manufactured and sold directly through Milexa’s online channels.
The role of Creative Designer is a varied one; you will be working across a broad range of projects, delivering on a variety of briefs to suit various audiences and styles. You will be responsible for continuous research; collating ideas and trends, and always looking for innovative & forward thinking opportunities.
Another key responsibility will be to work with the marketing team to deliver engaging marketing content and assisting with trend-based campaigns in order to reach wide audiences across different platforms.
Metrics & Accountabilities
Your work will be measured using key results in the following areas:
- % New product sales
- Campaign success rates
- Ensuring projects are delivered in line with deadlines
- Designing exclusive wallpaper and flooring products and creating new product lines
- Curating new products and collections from third party sources
- Researching upcoming trends and curating ideas
- Working with image content creation
- Engaging with the marketing team, being involved in creative meetings, researching and discussing ideas and possible trends
- Working with the artworker and production team to oversee seamless ‘design to print’ processes
- Working towards deadlines: managing workload and driving projects through to timely completion
- Monitor data and internal sales trends to develop new product ideas
Skills, Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of 1 years’ full-time working experience in a design-based role
- Portfolio showcasing your commercial work
- A degree in Design or design-related field
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, a broad range of skills across both Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Adaptability across design; understanding of broad styles across multiple audiences
- Ability to take ownership and work with a good degree of autonomy to deliver outstanding results
- Ability to utilise technology and online tools
- Commercially oriented mindset, good knowledge of business processes and efficient commercial practice
- Analytical, with the ability to draw upon research and use sales data to guide your ideas
Personal Attributes & Characteristics
- An interest in interior design and/or surface print design essential
- Incredible attention to detail and a desire to make everything you do as good as it can be
- Embracing new ideas and using them to push boundaries without fear of failure
- Very positive attitude, tenacious, strong desire and commitment to continuous development and learning
- Confidence in your work and design ability
- Unafraid to take on any challenge and dig deep to deliver any job no matter how big or small
- Ability to be highly flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment
Milexa’s mission is to deliver leading design in cutting edge new forms, to enrich the environments that people occupy. They design and manufacture design leading products that enhance the spaces where people live, work and play.
Milexa’s core products of bespoke wall and floor coverings give them a unique offering and brings totally new design possibilities to their customers. They have a passion for launching innovative new products into established markets, and their aim is to be industry leading in every space they enter.
Our business is based around innovation and creativity, and they’re passionate about developing people as well as products. Everyone has an important role to play in their organisation and it is a place where all ideas are listened to and people are given the freedom to make a real impact and develop their skills.
Company websites: milexa.com | muralswallpaper.com | atrafloor.com
They’re passionate about their company values and want people who align well with them to join their team. If you feel that you’re well aligned to their core values then they’d love to hear from you:
Be Remarkable – Bold. Committed. Push for excellence. Digs deep. Creative. Passionate. Gives 100%. Quality & detail focused.
Be a Pioneer – Innovative. Drives change. Creative. New ideas. Always learning. Bold. Risk-tolerant. Open-minded. Adventurous.
Be Sharp – Focus on impact. Efficient. Moves fast. Cuts through.
Focus on Customers – Start with the customer. Removes friction. Creates a wow customer experience. Empathetic. Uses data & feedback.
Support and Grow – Team player. Collaborative. Helps and grows others. Open. Makes a positive difference. Supportive. Happy. Authentic.
Make it Happen – Seizes responsibility and empowerment. Takes ownership. Tenacious. Delivers results.Apply Now Back to listings