The core mission of this pivotal role within the Design Team is to provide skilled and technically precise input and support to the creative designers, supporting the delivery of world-leading design within the industry.
As Creative Artworker, you will process and perfect designs from the internal design team into print and web ready files that are accurate to the designer’s vision and finished to an exceptionally high standard.
The role of the Creative Artworker is highly skilled and diverse, you will work on a variety of projects, ranging from editing and finishing vector work to taking ownership of photo retouching, enlarging and manipulating raster files and ensuring that designs are accurate and meticulously quality checked.
Bringing key analytical and technical skills to the team, you will be responsible for managing and organising the design collection, using data to flag designs that fall below their standards, and working with the design team to refresh and update designs to stay current and on trend.
Metrics & Accountabilities
Your work will be measured using key results in the following areas:
- Design quality metrics
- OTIF (on time in full)
- From designs produced in house, deliver faultless and meticulously detailed print-ready files that are accurate to the designer’s vision
- Manipulating and retouching raster images to a high standard
- Working with vector based designs, cleaning up and quality checking digital designs
- Managing and analysing the existing design collection, flagging designs that fall below our standards, helping to source or create suitable replacements
- Working with the design and production team to oversee seamless ‘design to print’ processes
- Taking on some more general graphic design tasks from a range of stakeholders to support the wider company
- Working towards deadlines: autonomously managing workload and driving projects through to timely completion
Skills, Experience & Requirements
- 1 years’ full-time working experience in a design-based role
- Portfolio showcasing your work
- A degree in Graphic Design or design-related field
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, a broad range of skills across both Photoshop and Illustrator or other relevant platforms
- Digitally savvy, awareness of new software and technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Versatile and able to adapt and accommodate a variety of design styles
- Willingness to learn and discover new skills and efficiencies through self-initiative and extra support
- An eye for design; especially detail, composition & layout, print accuracy and technical know-how.
- Ability to take ownership and work with a good degree of autonomy to deliver outstanding results
- Analytical, with the ability to draw upon research and use data to guide your ideas
- Commercially oriented mindset, good knowledge of business processes and efficient commercial practice
Personal Attributes & Characteristics
- Embracing new ideas and using them to push boundaries without fear of failure
- Incredible attention to detail and a desire to make everything you do as good as it can be
- Confidence in your work and technical ability
- Unafraid to take on any challenge and dig deep to deliver any job no matter how big or small
- Ability to be highly flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment
- Very positive attitude, tenacious, strong desire, and commitment to continuous development and learning
- An interest in interior design a bonus
Milexa’s mission is to deliver leading design in cutting edge new forms, to enrich the environments that people occupy. They design and manufacture design leading products that enhance the spaces where people live, work and play.
Their core products of bespoke wall and floor coverings give them a unique offering and brings totally new design possibilities to their customers. They have a passion for launching innovative new products into established markets, and their aim is to be industry leading in every space they enter.
Their business is based around innovation and creativity, and they’re passionate about developing people as well as products. Everyone has an important role to play in their organisation and it is a place where all ideas are listened to and people are given the freedom to make a real impact and develop their skills.
Company websites: milexagroup.com | muralswallpaper.com | atrafloor.com
They’re passionate about their company values and want people who align well with them to join their team. If you feel that you’re well aligned to their core values then they’d love to hear from you:
Be Remarkable – Bold. Committed. Push for excellence. Digs deep. Creative. Passionate. Gives 100%. Quality & detail focused.
Be a Pioneer – Innovative. Drives change. Creative. New ideas. Always learning. Bold. Risk tolerant. Open-minded. Adventurous.
Be Sharp – Focus on impact. Efficient. Moves fast. Cuts through.
Focus on Customers – Start with the customer. Removes friction. Creates a wow customer experience. Empathetic. Uses data & feedback.
Support and Grow – Team player. Collaborative. Helps and grows others. Open. Makes a positive difference. Supportive. Happy. Authentic.
Make it Happen – Seizes responsibility and empowerment. Takes ownership. Tenacious. Delivers results.Apply Now Back to listings