Lucid Games are looking for a Concept Artist / Illustrator to realise the vision for an entirely new AAA title and other titles on a range of platforms.
They’re looking for someone to work closely with their Art Directors in the visual development of their games, producing creative and visually inspiring concept art to help their teams bring your artistic vision to life in their designs.
Strong drawing and communication skills are essential for this exciting role, in which you will be working directly with game designers, artists, and writers to develop high quality Environment, Character, Vehicle, Prop, and User Interface designs.
- Excellent drawing skills.
- A strong, varied portfolio that demonstrates a variety of artistic styles.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new styles.
- Strong understanding of lighting and colour.
- Visual development skills; the ability to communicate ideas through thumbnail sketches, storyboards and full-colour illustrations.
- A good understanding of character and environment design.
- Experience in working in Photoshop and other 2D digital media.
- 2D Animation skills.
- Some experience at storyboarding.
- Some Graphic Design Skills.
- 3D modelling skills in packages such as Maya or Max.
- Knowledge of game development pipelines.
For this position they will need to see a demonstration of your talents, so include links to any demos or projects that you’d like to show them.Apply Now Back to listings