Uniform are looking for talented Middleweight + Senior CG Artists to join their award-winning Architectural Visualisation team. Working with architects such as Foster + Partners, Zaha Hadid Architects and SOM, and real estate developers like Knight Dragon, Delancey and Stanhope on some of the most inspiring projects across the globe, you’ll be crafting beautiful images and films, taking projects from initial concept sketches through to final delivery.
WHAT SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
- Previous and successful experience in a similar level creative role.
- Strong CG agency and/or design agency experience.
- A proven track record of creating outstanding and award-winning creative work.
- A strong understanding of architectural terminology and effective production across all necessary disciplines including modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering, and post-production.
- An appreciation of, and a flair for, design, architecture, and animation.
- A stunning portfolio of photorealistic imagery.
- Advanced knowledge of 3DS Max, V-Ray, Corona, Photoshop, Fusion (or similar), Premiere.
- Knowledge of either Unreal Engine and/or Unity would be advantageous to the role.
- Conversational English is essential.
You’ll be joining a dynamic and multi-disciplinary team of 60+ at one of the top 10 fastest growing agencies in the UK. Uniform offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, and a company-wide annual bonus scheme. Their benefits package includes a pension scheme, 24+ days holiday, flexible working, regular social events, a cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme and lots more!