Artworker & Retoucher
Artworker & Retoucher
As an Artworker & Retoucher, you will process and perfect designs from the internal design team into print and web ready files that are accurate to the designer’s vision and finished to an exceptionally high standard.
The role of the Artworker & Retoucher is highly skilled and diverse, you will work on a variety of projects, ranging from editing and finishing vector work to taking ownership of photo retouching, enlarging and manipulating raster files and ensuring that designs are accurate and meticulously quality checked.
Bringing key analytical and technical skills to the team, you will be responsible for managing and organising the design collection, using data to flag designs that fall below Milexa’s standards, and working with the design team to refresh and update designs to stay current and on trend.
- From designs produced in house, deliver faultless and meticulously detailed print-ready files that are accurate to the designer’s vision
- Manipulating and retouching raster images to a high standard
- Working with vector based designs, cleaning up and quality checking digital designs
- Managing and analysing the existing design collection, flagging designs that fall below their standards, helping to source or create suitable replacements
- Working with the design and production team to oversee seamless ‘design to print’ processes
- Taking on some more general graphic design tasks from a range of stakeholders to support the wider company
- Working towards deadlines: autonomously managing workload and driving projects through to timely completion
Skills, Experience & Requirements
- 1 years’ full-time working experience in a design-based role
- Portfolio showcasing your work
- A degree in Graphic Design or design-related field
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, a broad range of skills across both Photoshop and Illustrator or other relevant platforms
Milexa’s mission is to deliver leading design in cutting edge new forms, to enrich the environments that people occupy. They design and manufacture design leading products that enhance the spaces where people live, work and play.
Their core products of bespoke wall and floor coverings gives them a unique offering and brings totally new design possibilities to their customers. They have a passion for launching innovative new products into established markets, and their aim is to be industry leading in every space they enter.
Their business is based around innovation and creativity, and they’re passionate about developing people as well as products. Everyone has an important role to play in their organisation and it is a place where all ideas are listened to and people are given the freedom to make a real impact and develop their skills.
flexible working hours, career progression, fair salaries, 33 days holiday, social events, awesome workspace, Wednesday yoga and weekly fruit and smoothies.Apply Now Back to listings