Lucid Games Ltd are looking for an Art Director to lead a world-class Art team on a new high profile console project. You will develop and shape the artistic vision for the project and be responsible for building and managing a talented team of artists, as well as being a key member of the studios’ leadership group.
- Design and development of artwork and the general management of environment, character and visual effects teams.
- Manage art teams to establish the visual content/art for each project.
- Work with the Creative Director and Design Director to set and lead the quality standards for a game, based on the available techniques and technical requirements of the project.
- Establish best practices and methods within the Art Team.
- Take an active role in the planning of projects as well as new project presentations.
- Ensure that their art teams have the right techniques and tools to deliver to the highest quality.
- Regularly review and feedback to the team as well as mentor and provide guidance on career progression.
Lucid are looking for someone who has worked on a number of high-profile console or PC titles over the course of your career.
- Worked on multiple high-profile published console or PC titles with a minimum of one published title in a leadership role.
- A track record of quality from your previous roles.
- Excellent team management and communication skills.
- A passion for games of all genres.