Employee Relations Specialist
Employee Relations Specialist
Barrow/Flint Remote position – UK Based
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Are you a ER specialist or a HR advisor working within Manufacturing and looking for next step in your HR career? Then we have the opportunity for you!
Reporting to the EMEA Employee Relations Leader we are looking for an Employee Relations Specialist to join our team, responsible for handling employee relations cases in the UK.
You will work closely with both the UK Shared Services and the UK HR teams to manage a range of ER cases, including disciplinary and grievance related investigations, performance management cases, long and short term sickness absence, stress management, capability and any cases raised via the Code of Conduct reporting process.
Huggies Baby Wipes®. Kleenex®. Andrex®. Kimberly-Clark Professional®. You already know our legendary brands—and so does the rest of the world. In fact, millions of people use Kimberly-Clark products every day. We know these amazing Kimberly-Clark products wouldn’t exist without talented professionals, like you.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best team committed to driving innovation, growth and impact. We’re founded on 151 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform – so there’s your open door of opportunity. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
Led by Purpose. Driven by You.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide coaching support on cases to line managers and leaders, making judgements regarding the amount of support needed and providing that as required
- Work closely with our UK Shared Services team and partner to ensure appropriate and timely escalation of cases
- Work closely with legal as appropriate, particularly on high risk cases and support with any external legal action
- Participate as required in HR working groups / projects where ER subject matter expertise is required
What you’ll need
- Previous experience working in human resources environment, within a global manufacturing industry
- Level 3 or 5 CIPD certified
- Experience of managing complex case management cases including disciplinary and grievance investigations, performance management, long and short-term absence management, stress management, capability and compliance investigations is preferred, not essential
- Proven ability to become a trusted advisor including the ability to push back, challenge and present alternative viewpoints
- Proactive approach to work, with a strong sense of drive, ownership and demonstrated ability to take the initiative
- Must have a good level of learning agility to be able to understand the relevant legislative and cultural context of each of the countries and / or sites that you ware working with.
We offer competitive pay and benefits to employees and reward excellence and performance. Our belief in promoting a healthy work-life balance drives us to support our employees’ total well-being, offering comprehensive benefits not li
To Be Considered
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process. A member of our recruiting team will then review your application and follow up with you if you seem like a great fit for this role
And finally, the fine print…
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications
United Kingdom- Flexible Location