Who are we:
IAG Loyalty provides the technical capabilities and designs the loyalty programmes for the airlines in IAG. Our Loyalty Platform hosts almost 40 million members who need to access their Loyalty Programme account to enjoy their benefits. The Loyalty Platform provides a range of partner facing, headless products presented through our APIs & data events, which have high demand, resilience and availability. In addition, our platform will create delightful, frictionless consumer facing experiences to enable members to enrol into the program in a seamless way, login, with identity verification and security features built in and be able to manage their Avios account and enjoy their rewarding benefits.
Our product team are the architects of rewarding experiences. Our products are built brilliantly by listening to what the data says, a deep understanding of customers and a leading tech-stack. To be pioneering in this industry we stay ahead of the curve. We anticipate what customers want and act immediately. This works in our truly autonomous, high-trust and agile environment. It’s fast and a constant challenge with teammates that support you every step of the way.
What will I be doing:
And we’re looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join us and continue the evolution of the services and products we provide
Our product teams design and build out new features using their technical expertise and experience, which enables them to develop scalable, high quality and high-performance software products…
During this role you will develop, test and release of new product features from requirements through to release
What we’re looking for: (You will have some of)
- You’re well-versed in the AWS ecosystem, including API Gateway, Redis, and ECS.
- Proficiency with infrastructure as code tools, particularly Terraform, is highly desirable. CloudFormation experience is a bonus.
- You’re familiar with (CI/CD) and DevOps practices
- You’re comfortable collaborating with non-technical product/business stakeholders to understand and translate their requirements into deliverables.
- You have a desire to innovate, and are always willing to explore new ideas and try out new technologies
- You’re a problem solver who loves a good challenge and is able to take ownership of an issue through to resolution
This is what we can offer you:
- Annual Bonus (dependant on company & individual performance)
- 25 days’ annual leave, 2 days’ charity leave, your birthday off and the option to buy and sell annual leave for up to 5 days per year.
- Every 12 months you can have up to 20 days working from abroad in Europe
- Unlimited standby and premium standby fares for you and your nominees on the full BA network and numerous other partner airlines
- Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights with hotels, rail, cruises & tour operators also available through travel providers
- Company Pension
- Private Health Care
- Travel Insurance
- Discounts on BA flights and holidays from day one for you, your friends and family
- Life Assurance
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle scheme
- New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios/Thank you Avios
This role will be based out of our London office (Thomas House, Eccleston Square, London). We have a flexible working policy where a blended approach is encouraged, with the focus on being in the correct location for the work that needs to be undertaken. This will involve a mix of office and home working
Inclusion and diversity are integral to the success of IAG Loyalty. We continuously encourage an organisational culture where colleagues with varying perspectives, life experiences and backgrounds can work together to achieve their and the organisation’s potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.Apply Now Back to listings