Lead Technical Service Owner
Lead Technical Service Owner
£55,000 to £65,000 plus great benefits (Work Level 5)
Manchester city centre (hybrid working)
We’re open to applications from candidates who may require flexible working arrangements. There’ll be an opportunity to discuss your flexible working requirements during the interview process, and at offer stage.
We’re looking for a Lead Technical Service Owner to join our SAP, JDA Business Platforms team in Manchester. We’ll look to you to lead on the delivery of applications and services that help our business areas use SAP to develop their processes and ways of working. You’ll also be responsible for supporting technical change requests to our SAP platform and making sure we’re getting value from our SAP RISE offering. In this role you’ll work in a hybrid way – splitting your time between home and the office (find out more about our hybrid working policy at colleagues.coop.co.uk/hybrid-working-policy).
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for the delivery of technology applications and services relevant to your role
- Work closely alongside our Software Engineers, Application Engineers, and Architects to build, integrate, and configure applications
- Collaborate with our information security colleagues to make sure our applications and services meet the appropriate security guidelines
- Make sure our ITIL processes are managed effectively
- Build and maintain positive relationships with our external partners (e.g. SAP)
- Provide support to incident management and pre-planned change as necessary (this may be outside of your usual working hours and at weekends)
This role would suit people who have
- Significant experience in a Lead Technical Service Owner role
- Experience managing and delivering change
- The ability to lead investigations into, and provide solutions for, technical performance issues
- Good communication and relationship-building skills
If you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for, we can offer you a competitive salary and great benefits package which includes 30% off Co-op branded products in our food stores (as well as other discounts on Co-op products and services). You’ll also get:
- Private healthcare
- An annual bonus (based on personal and business performance)
- 28 days holiday (rising to 32 with service) plus bank holidays
- A pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- Access to a subsidised onsite gym (at our Manchester HQ)
- Coaching and training to support your career development
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
- YuLife – an app that rewards you for exercising with discounts and vouchers for your favourite brands
Building an inclusive work environment
At Co-op, we’re proud to do things a different way. As one of the world’s largest co-operatives, owned by millions of members, community is at the heart of what we do. Since our Co-op was founded in 1844, we’ve had a clear social purpose, and everything we do as a business helps to build a fairer world for our members, customers, colleagues, and communities.
We’re actively building diverse teams and we welcome applications from everyone. If you have a disability, we can make reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process according to your needs. We’re also part of the Disability Confident scheme, meaning we’ll always offer an interview to disabled candidates who apply through the scheme if they meet the minimum criteria for a job.
We’ll ask whether you’d like to be considered under the Disability Confident scheme when you apply.
If we invite you to take part in the recruitment process for any of our jobs, we’ll ask you if you need any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate.
You can find out more about our recruitment process at jobs.coop.co.uk/apply-process.
You can find out more about the Disability Confident scheme and all our commitments to diversity and inclusion at colleagues.coop.co.uk/diversity-inclusion-and-wellbeing.
Please be aware that we may close applications for this role earlyApply Now Back to listings