£38,000 to £44,000 plus great benefits (Work Level 6A)
Manchester city centre (hybrid working)
We’re open to applications from candidates who may require flexible working arrangements. There’ll be an opportunity to discuss your flexible working requirements during the interview process, and at offer stage.
We’re looking for a Digital Analyst to join us in Manchester to help us understand what our digital and online customers think, feel, and do. We’ll look to you to use range of web analytics tools to provide data-driven recommendations that advise decision making across Co-op. In this role you’ll work in a hybrid way – splitting your time between home and the office (find out more about our hybrid working policy at colleagues.coop.co.uk/hybrid-working-policy).
What you’ll do
- Analyse and understand our customer’s digital and online behaviours
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports and data-driven recommendations to internal and external partners
- Lead on the implementation and optimisation and use of digital analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager, Content Square, SessionCam etc)
- Use tag management to set up event and campaign tracking
- Help to develop and coach teams in the use of digital analytics tools
This role would suit people who have
- Experience in a Digital Analytics role
- Experience using web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager)
- A solid understanding of social media, SEO, attribution strategies, and data tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to translate technical language for a non-technical audience
If you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for, we can offer you a competitive salary and great benefits package which includes 30% off Co-op branded products in our food stores (as well as other discounts on Co-op products and services). You’ll also get:
- An annual bonus (based on personal and business performance)
- 28 days holiday (rising to 32 with service) plus bank holidays
- A pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- Access to a subsidised onsite gym (at our Manchester HQ)
- Coaching and training to support your career development
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
- YuLife – an app that rewards you for exercising with discounts and vouchers for your favourite brands
Building an inclusive work environment
At Co-op, we’re proud to do things a different way. As one of the world’s largest co-operatives, owned by millions of members, community is at the heart of what we do. Since our Co-op was founded in 1844, we’ve had a clear social purpose, and everything we do as a business helps to build a fairer world for our members, customers, colleagues, and communities.
We’re actively building diverse teams and we welcome applications from everyone. If you have a disability, we can make reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process according to your needs. We’re also part of the Disability Confident scheme, meaning we’ll always offer an interview to disabled candidates who apply through the scheme if they meet the minimum criteria for a job.
We’ll ask whether you’d like to be considered under the Disability Confident scheme when you apply.
If we invite you to take part in the recruitment process for any of our jobs, we’ll ask you if you need any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate.
You can find out more about our recruitment process at jobs.coop.co.uk/apply-process.
You can find out more about the Disability Confident scheme and all our commitments to diversity and inclusion at colleagues.coop.co.uk/diversity-inclusion-and-wellbeing.
Please be aware that we may close applications for this role earlyApply Now Back to listings