Customer & Member Researcher
Customer and Member Researcher
£33,200 to £41,500 plus excellent benefits (Work Level 6A)
Manchester city centre (hybrid working)
We’re open to applications from candidates who may require flexible working arrangements. There’ll be an opportunity to discuss your flexible working requirements during the interview process, and at offer stage.
We’re looking for a Customer and Member Research Analyst to join us in Manchester on a 12-month fixed-term contract to help us use data to better understand our customers and their needs. We’ll look to you to collaborate with colleagues right across Co-op to build an understanding of their research requirements and provide insights that really bring to life what our customers think, feel, and do. In this role you’ll work in a hybrid way – splitting your time between home and the office (find out more about our hybrid working policy at colleagues.coop.co.uk/hybrid-working-policy).
What you’ll do
- Manage a variety of qualitative and quantitative market research projects with research agency partners – from scoping through to debrief
- Carry out some of your own primary research through writing and analysing your own surveys
- Present findings to colleagues of all levels of seniority in a clear and engaging way
- Build meaningful relationships with both internal and external partners
This role would suit people who have
- Experience managing research projects and using data to influence decision-making
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills, with experience working with large datasets and statistics
- Good communication skills, with the ability to present complex data in a clear and engaging way
- Good relationship-building skills, with the ability to influence and challenge people inclusively
If you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for, we can offer you a competitive salary and great benefits package which includes 30% off Co-op branded products in our food stores (as well as other discounts on Co-op products and services). You’ll also get:
- An annual bonus (based on personal and business performance)
- 28 days holiday (rising to 32 with service) plus bank holidays
- A pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- Access to a subsidised onsite gym (at our Manchester HQ)
- Coaching and training to support your career development
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
- YuLife – an app that rewards you for exercising with discounts and vouchers for your favourite brands
Building an inclusive work environment
At Co-op, we’re proud to do things a different way. As one of the world’s largest co-operatives, owned by millions of members, community is at the heart of what we do. Since our Co-op was founded in 1844, we’ve had a clear social purpose, and everything we do as a business helps to build a fairer world for our members, customers, colleagues, and communities.
We’re actively building diverse teams and we welcome applications from everyone. If you have a disability, we can make reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process according to your needs. We’re also part of the Disability Confident scheme, meaning we’ll always offer an interview to disabled candidates who apply through the scheme if they meet the minimum criteria for a job.
We’ll ask whether you’d like to be considered under the Disability Confident scheme when you apply.
If we invite you to take part in the recruitment process for any of our jobs, we’ll ask you if you need any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate.
You can find out more about our recruitment process at jobs.coop.co.uk/apply-process.
You can find out more about the Disability Confident scheme and all our commitments to diversity and inclusion at colleagues.coop.co.uk/diversity-inclusion-and-wellbeing.
Please be aware that we may close applications for this role earlyApply Now Back to listings