Data & Analytics Team Lead
Location: Preston or Frimley – (Hybrid Model) – We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: Circa. £53,000
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking the lead on designing people data visualisation solutions to address new and challenging business questions and needs
- Providing technical leadership to team of 4-5 Analysts to deliver a range of data analysis and visualisation projects to time, quality, and cost
- Ensuring that the work is conducted according to our project and technical processes, and meets our standards of technical excellence
- Managing relationships with senior stakeholders and leveraging these to support successful delivery
- You’ll also have people manager responsibilities in this role
Your skills and experiences:
- Track record of designing solutions that directly meet stakeholder’s needs, and are sustainable to support
- Experience of planning and leading delivery of Data Analytics projects across the project lifecycle
- Experience of leading a team of including tasking, performance management, development, and managing delivery
- An analytical mind set, as well as an inquisitive, methodical approach
- Knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx toolsets (desirable) or other similar analytics toolsets
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Shared Services Data & Analytics team:
The Shared Services Data & Analytics Team is at the heart of our company data landscape, bringing together data from our global operations and generating a broad range of insights to inform key business decisions.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.
Closing Date: 21st November 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.Apply Now Back to listings